The other night I'm making my rounds before bedtime. You know, let the dogs outside, put the dogs up, make sure the front door is locked, and finally go check on Elijah. So per my usual, I turn on the bathroom light right outside Elijah's door. I creep into his room, making sure the light only barely illuminates his room. I gently peer over the top of the crib and peek down on my sweet boy. When I think to myself, "Wait a second, he went to sleep with pants on. Where are they?"
I guess Squeeze managed to wiggle out of the bottom half of his night time apparel. I couldn't help but giggle to myself and think what an incredibly adorable sight that is now, considering that he's just ten months old. But I can't imagine seeing this when he's seventeen. "Son, where in the world are your pants?" Anywho, thought I would share about the almost full moon I saw the other night. Sweet Dreams and keep your pants on!
1 comment:
Very funny. I have to laugh at all the night time shenanigans that happen in a kids room.
Post a Comment