Alright, so yesterday Elijah and I packed up our wagon and headed into the big city for our grocery store excursion to Wal-Mart. Mind you, he is a very good shopping buddy, and I think he tolerates it much better than me. I'm actually convinced that my personal hell is Wal-Mart on a busy day. Anyway, I digress.
So we've gathered our groceries, been through the check-out, and now we're coming down the home stretch. I notice two, attractive, young college girls walking in our direction. One in particular seemed to be showcasing her 'girls' in the low-cut halter dress she was wearing. Well, we walk past them, and I kid you not, Elijah did 'the look.' Oh come on, you know what look I'm talking about. His head, and almost his entire body, was practically outside the cart, as if to say, "Mama, move! I want to see those pretty girls."
Can't say I can blame him. The one girl looked like she was better equipped to meet the milk demands of my 11 month old than I'm apparently capable of doing.
Got milk?
1 comment:
Very funny. It must be a boy thing.
Post a Comment