Did that video end with your child just rolling down the driveway on his own? That's it, I'm calling DFACS! It also might say something about your ability to nurture your son's social skills when his Homies are his dog... I really did enjoy this video, I'm just giving you a hard time, since I can't pick on any spelling stuff!
I can fix my wife's though. Just actually read her post and allow me to translate: Oh Billy, I am beginning to think you have altogether too much time on your hands. Too funny, though!
That's the a truly dedicated husband who will lovingly correct his wife's misspellings, right?
3 comments:
Oh Billy. I am beginning you have alltogether too much time on your hands. Too funny though!
Did that video end with your child just rolling down the driveway on his own? That's it, I'm calling DFACS!
It also might say something about your ability to nurture your son's social skills when his Homies are his dog...
I really did enjoy this video, I'm just giving you a hard time, since I can't pick on any spelling stuff!
I can fix my wife's though. Just actually read her post and allow me to translate:
Oh Billy, I am beginning to think you have altogether too much time on your hands. Too funny, though!
That's the a truly dedicated husband who will lovingly correct his wife's misspellings, right?
Post a Comment