Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things People Are Saying...

For Christmas this year, we put together a DVD for some of the family (mainly grandparents and great-grandparents). It contained all the videos from the Blog as well as some "exclusive" content. It was a lot of fun to work on, and we were very proud of the finished product.

I had a late thought on some elements I wish I would have added to the back of the DVD case. So in the spirit of marketing and at the risk of bragging on our own "production," I've added them here. (Yes these are real quotes, and none of them are from us)

Here are some things people are really saying about "Squeeze":

"I could not ask for a better boy to watch. I could look after twelve of him."

"He is the most content child."

"Such a precious smile."

"So sweet and calm."

"Pure Sweetness."

No comments: