I would imagine that between a boy and a girl, the former would always out gross the later. Not so in this family. Perhaps my memory has failed me, but I do not remember Elijah pooping this much. It seems as soon as we change this little girl, she's back to brewing coffee. And just tonight I got a good dose of projectile poop as I was giving Aubrey a bath. Stephanie has remarked on several occasions that she's been peed on the last three weeks more than the past three years (by her children, not me :-). I tell you what, all I can think of when I'm holding this beautiful baby and she lets out a thunderous rumble is: "Pretty."
1 comment:
Two thoughts:
1) How often have you peed on your wife to even be in this conversation.
2) Brewing coffee? That's better than the "dropping the kids off at the pool" conversation we had that one night in the first incarnation of our small group all those years ago! I really hope to talk to you soon, I miss you!
-Jones
Post a Comment