![]() |
| A Craft Time Creation of Elijah's for a Father's Day Gift |
I glanced down at an illustration of Noah and a bunch of animals coming out of the ark "You know what that is," I said, "That's a Rainbow."
"Mama's gonna make me one of dees tomowow."
Not sure what he meant by that, but he remembered the next day and relayed this request to Stephanie, "Mama make me a wainbow like the Bible."
Well the next day Elijah and I drove to my parents, and on the way back that evening we drove through some torrential rain. At one point Elijah informed me of the current weather. "It wainin," he said.
I confirmed his observation, to which he replied, "It wainin like the Bible?"
Knowing full well to what he was referring, I had to correct him. "No, son. Not quite like the Bible." Thankfully. I'm pretty sure the Camry wouldn't float.

No comments:
Post a Comment