Sunday, August 14, 2011
Photoshoot
Today we stopped at the light in downtown Colbert after church and carved out some time for a photo shoot (Check out a few in Aubrey's and Elijah's photo albums). I think we got some great pictures of the family and afterward gave me a chance to go through the family photos. It is there that I notice how many pictures we took of Elijah (probably too many), and how few we take of Aubrey. Granted, I think Daddy's Day had a lot to do with it, since most pictures were taken by me on Tuesday's, but still. The poor girl must be suffering from second child syndrome, and is already been neglected in the photo department. Whereas we averaged 140 images a month for the first year of Elijah, I doubt we even have 140 images total of Aubrey her first five months (not counting her first week--we did take a lot there). Sorry girl, we'll try to do better. Your too cute not to take LOTS of photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment