So not to long ago I wrote about Elijah's first Theater event. Well, last week Stephanie decided she wanted to watch Cars 2 as well, so we borrowed it from a friend and set apart a Thursday evening to have a family movie night at home. To celebrate, Stephanie made a To-Mater Sandwich with Cars Macaroni and Cheese. We then put Aubrey to bed, and I made some popcorn, and Elijah got into this Cars Pajamas. But once I walked up stairs to start the movie, I was greeted by every Cars emblazoned paraphernalia that we owned. This would include his chair, scooter, plate, cup, matchbox cars, shirt, pants, macaroni box, keys, pencil, erasers, and even his underwear and pull-ups. I think Stephanie's creative enthusiasm for special events has somehow backfired. We've created a monster ;-)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Encore
So not to long ago I wrote about Elijah's first Theater event. Well, last week Stephanie decided she wanted to watch Cars 2 as well, so we borrowed it from a friend and set apart a Thursday evening to have a family movie night at home. To celebrate, Stephanie made a To-Mater Sandwich with Cars Macaroni and Cheese. We then put Aubrey to bed, and I made some popcorn, and Elijah got into this Cars Pajamas. But once I walked up stairs to start the movie, I was greeted by every Cars emblazoned paraphernalia that we owned. This would include his chair, scooter, plate, cup, matchbox cars, shirt, pants, macaroni box, keys, pencil, erasers, and even his underwear and pull-ups. I think Stephanie's creative enthusiasm for special events has somehow backfired. We've created a monster ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment