Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Squeeze-isms, Part 5

That's one way...
Elijah, while eating yogurt and strawberries, accidentally dropped a piece on the floor. It was quickly devoured be Peno, who is ever circling our children's chairs in hopes of mana from heaven. "Oh, no," He exclaimed, "I dropped a strawberry. It's in Peno's belly. We'll have to break him apart and get it out."


Funny Wordin
We're starting to miss the unique pronunciation of our preschooler. It's sad when he starts saying things correctly. However, there are still the occasional treats. The other day while we were at the gas station, he asked me to wash off the windshield. "Wash the wishywheels, Daddy."

He calls M&M's, "Dem-eh-dems"


Unique Perspective
We've tried to teach him to be polite and say thank you. After using our bathroom recently he told me, "Thank you for letting me poop in your bathroom." You're welcome, I guess.

One time recently while I was giving Aubrey a bath, she took a gulp of water and started choking. It gave me a fright and I quickly called for Stephanie, but Aubrey was alright. "You're not a little fish," Stephanie said as she dried Aubrey off. Elijah questioned her as to why she said that. "We're not fish, we can't breath underwater," Stephanie explained. A few minutes later Elijah appeared with his nebulizer and the attached fish mask. "This will help her breath underwater," he announced.

No comments: