Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Solid Food?

Elijah has recently started eating some solid foods, which really means he now eats delicious, yet tasteless rice cereal. We've been a little slack in transitioning him into something other than "Mama's milk," partly because we think it's best, and partly because we're lazy. But I guess everything is always changing with a baby in the house, and it's futile to cling to any sort of normality. Anyway, I digress.

It's really adorable to watch him consume the mush, and he often responds to the approaching spoon with an open mouth, excited for the next bite, or, ur, clump. What's even more amusing is when he reaches for the bowl. You might think he was really hungry, but I'm pretty sure he would rather play with the contents than eat it.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow, he is too cute. I haven't seen any pictures lately. He has grown up a lot in his face. Such a little man. I love the hair cut. It doesn't look like you used the flowby (Sp?). He really appreciates that.