Here we go: 1) I think rather than Jedi Knight, he should be referred to as a Padawan or Force Sensitive until he learns how to hold a lightsaber, especially when going up against such a formidable opponent. 2) I think your Jedi was being a bit of a prima donna that he wouldn't take your direction 3) I think when we move to a house that has a dishwasher, I will begin to charge my phone in it as well, it looked like it worked really well. AND 4) Very impressed with the sound effects, music, and special effects! Very well done. Hope you found your spelling error!
2 comments:
You crack me up! All I have to say is that you have WAY too much fun on your days off.
Here we go:
1) I think rather than Jedi Knight, he should be referred to as a Padawan or Force Sensitive until he learns how to hold a lightsaber, especially when going up against such a formidable opponent.
2) I think your Jedi was being a bit of a prima donna that he wouldn't take your direction
3) I think when we move to a house that has a dishwasher, I will begin to charge my phone in it as well, it looked like it worked really well.
AND
4) Very impressed with the sound effects, music, and special effects! Very well done. Hope you found your spelling error!
Post a Comment