Sometimes, however, nap time is just a little bit more than chores and routine. Sometimes, its watching a tv show, catching up on Facebook, scrapbooking, or even in the rarest of occasions, SLEEPING! Its hard not to get jealous of Elijah and his daily 2.5-3.5 hour siestas.
A few weeks ago, nap time was filled with sanding, painting, and refinishing. After about five years, I finally refinished a pie safe of Billy's grandmother, Maw Maw. When she was moving out of her house in Fayetteville, I was just intrigued by the piece and asked if I could have it. I did have every intention of redoing it before now, but you know where good intentions end up. So here are some pictures about what to do with nap time. That is if you're having problems coming up with something. Ya right!
1 comment:
I love how it turned out. You did a great job.
Post a Comment