Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Obsession


I don't know what it is... in fact, it borders on obsession. Perhaps you've heard about Elijah's fascination with the "Acuu." It seems like not a day goes by that he doesn't ask for it. Elijah's Aunt Cece and Uncle Tom bought him a toy vacuum for Christmas, and even though he enjoys playing with it, he continues to ask for the real things. Whether its the dust buster, the shop vac, the upright vacuum, and the most popular: the "Tee-Acuu" (Steam Vacuum). In fact, the first thing I hear when I arrive home is not, "Hi, Daddy!" nor, "I Love You!" nor even, "I missed you!" but rather, "Daddy, Tee-Accu!" Thanks, son.

I think our kid has a problem. Perhaps we should consider professional help.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I would be inclined to say that the proverbial nut doesn't fall that far from the proverbial tree. I say this because in this post you listed 15 different types of vacuum cleaners...

Kayla said...

I can't say I am too surprised.