Today, after their doctor visit, Stephanie and the kids went over to Prince Avenue to visit her old co-workers. While Stephanie and Aubrey chatted it up, Elijah made friends around the office, sitting down in their offices, asking their names and what they do. Stephanie shared this with me later in the day, and I could just picture the little guy in the chairs across each person's desk, chatting it up with numerous preschool questions and invitations to his next party (He's invited Walmart clerks to his Birthday party).
I'm really glad he's not shying away from adults, but rather get to know the people around him. Sometimes he does act shy when we are somewhere new, especially with adults. But I think its awesome that God has indeed gifted him so that he makes friends easily. Whether its church, the library, or the Cick-fil-A playground, he's good at picking up a few playmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment