"I need pivacy," she says with earnest as she pleads with me to leave her alone on the potty.
Aubrey often complains about her older brother. "E may me fus-ateh," (E makes me frustrated) and "E petuh me," (E pesters me).
While in Tennessee, Aubrey demanded some of her vacation cereal. I denied her any Fruit Loops for the moment, to which she responded, "NO" with a stomp. "We are going to wait for dinner," I exclaimed. Aubrey drew her arm back in a desire to hit something. She first went to her brother, to which I said, "Don't you dare." She then went to a side table and gave it a swat. Then she declared, "I'm onnah wuwehn dis house!" (I'm going to ruin this house)
Attempting to trick Aubrey to eat tomato, Stephanie surreptitiously hid a slice of a cherry tomato in her strawberries. But Aubrey, not to be fooled in her fruit, took one look at her returned plate, shook her head emphatically, picked the tomato slice out and tossed it on the table. Everyone watching laughed, causing Aubrey to grin broadly and giggle at the reaction to her own behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment