Funny Wordin
"Tinkatules" - tentacles
"Pahs-ghetti" - spaghetti
"Hopscotch" - the level, which the kids use as a walking stick
"I'll bwush youwse hayuhs" - I'll brush your hair."
I just love to hear her say stuff like, "youwse."
When she was out with Stephanie shopping not that long ago, she was sneaking and running around the store, telling her mom, "I seekee agent, Mama."
When Aubrey threw a tantrum and I put her in her bed, she called me "mean!" I told her, "The problem is in here," pointing to
her heart. Her face scrunched up in defiance and said, "No! My heuht is happy. My face is not happy."
A few weeks ago we heard her in the back of the van telling us about he Bible. We tried to write down what we could, because it was a joy to hear. "God
made the galaxy and Moses. Moses made an ark ship and then the
disciples threw him in the sea. Then a big fish swallowed him up and he
was there three days. Then the fish spit him up on the beach. Then God
told the sea to stop. God can do anything."
After
a falling out with her friend Leah earlier in the day, Aubrey stated in
the van, "God made everybody," but under her breath she stated, "Except
for Leah."
"So who made Leah?" Stephanie asked her.
"Moses."
No comments:
Post a Comment