Friday, July 15, 2016
"You did what in your cup?"
So a while back I took both the boys to their doctor's appointment. Today, it was Aubrey's turn. So my little girl prepared for her visit by packing all the necessities for a doctor's appointment. Blankets, a stuffed valentine bear, a few family photos, her Stellaluna book, and a candy cane ornament. The doctor and nurse found it amusing. It was rather cute to see the arrangement.
So, while Elijah watched over his brother, I took Aubrey into the bathroom to pee in a cup. Afterward, the doctor asked her, "Did you pee in a cup?" I answered, "She did." Aubrey then added, "And I peed on Daddy's hand too." Everyone laughed at that.
Later on, Aubrey asked for a cup of water. The nurse brought her some in a paper cup. As she was drinking, Elijah noticed something. "Hey," he announced, "your drinking out of your pee cup." Aubrey stopped and looked at her empty cup in disgust as she noticed the similarities. Then we all bust out laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment